Pages

11.4.09

more of japan


This photo was shot in this deserted little town in the
north west of Japan called Togi, we thought it was a tourist
destination, we were mistaken, it was EMPTY!
It did however contain the longest bench in the world,
3 miles long!


Tea and soy sauce for my breakfast sushi!
Togi again, these were the only people we saw
the whole time we were there
 This was in a park downtown Tokyo
this little pug was walking by Aki's house
and barking at me, but magically stopped
and let me take his photo
some people call me the dog whisperer!

2 comments:

Alex Cairncross said...

hey these are awesome...
my only complaint about your blog is that the photos are so small on my high resolution screen! maybe make them bigger or do it so when you click on them it goes to a bigger version

Ash Nayler said...

ok wish granted, check my next couple posts!

Post a Comment